lundi 1 avril 2013

Post #1 : Introduction.




I've been thinking about doing something like that for a very long time, but I was not quite sure about how I was going to run this blog, what would I write about and would I find subjects interesting enough ? But then I realised that I just turned eighteen and that I haven't been to so many places yet, and that if I don't try it'll never happen anyway. It doesn't matter if me and my closest friends are the only ones really visiting this blog, although I hope that you will join me on my discovery of the world journey. I don't have all the money in the world, neither do I have the last oh so fantastic camera, but I'll try and share with you simple things, beautiful things, and towns, cities, books, people, and maybe having this blog will motivate me to really try and do new things and live my life to the fullest. The Rookie Mag and Louis Cole totally inspired me to start this blog. I don't know how it'll turn out but I'll update as often as I can and yeah, let's just get into it and travel the world !


1 commentaire:

  1. Ah ben du coup, je regarde ce blog, mais lui je le comprend pas du tout ! Lol ! Faut que je me mette à l'anglais ^^

    RépondreSupprimer